Eggshells to Heal Your Cavities !!!
Eggshells have unique beneficial medicinal properties
- Bone tissue is composed of calcium. Human bones and teeth are very similar to an eggshell’s composition. Additionally, eggshells also contain mineral elements: magnesium, phosphorus, silicon, sodium, potassium, iron, sulfur, aluminum, etc.
- There are 27 elements found in the eggshells. Properly prepared eggshells are a good balanced natural means to obtain calcium.
- Eggshells are beneficial for small children because their bodies are intensively involved in the formation of bone tissue, which requires an uninterrupted flow of calcium.
- Studies also showed accelerated healing when using the shell for treating such orthopedic diseases as congenital dislocation of a hip or osteoporosis (softening of the bones).
- Eggshells have been used in Chinese Herbal decoctions for Centuries.
A Homemade Toothpaste Recipe for Tooth Remineralization
- 5 tablespoons baking soda
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 6 drops tea tree oil
- 2 teaspoons of powdered air dried washed organic eggs shells
- 3 drops of sage essential oil
- 1 drop of peppermint essential oil
Combine all ingredients and mix until you have the consistency you want.
(For more visible results allow 2 months of continued use)